We are pleased to share this recap and recording from our August 2021 Women’s Forum program: Communicating with Impact! Our thanks to coach, consultant, fearless warrior, Jeanie Coomber for leading this workshop for our Women’s Forum community.
- You can’t have impact without presence!
- Presence is a set of skills and qualities that instill confidence, and create strong connections with any audience, anytime, anywhere.
- Presence is crucial to credibility. Your opportunities, reputation, ability to be seen and heard as a leader – are all linked directly to your “presence.”
More Resources | Books
ABOUT AND CONNECTING WITH OUR SPEAKER
Jeanie Coomber earned her Warrior stripes through her own journey of stirring her intellect and evoking her soul, and she is still as relentless today about her personal growth as she was when she began her entrepreneurial journey.
Prior to becoming a leader in creating thought-provoking media and content in support of working professionals, she spent decades as a world-class executive coach, helping smart, savvy, and sincere leaders ascend to the next level and become warriors themselves.
Jeanie’s ultimate vision is to create a band of warriors in the workplace who are ready to go from the predictable to the potent. As part of achieving this vision, Jeanie launched Warriors at Work, a weekly show that discusses all aspects of the working professional’s life. From executive leadership practices to couple’s therapy, Warriors at Work provides a community where we discuss all the dimensions of our lives inside and outside of the office.
Jeanie has been recognized by NJ Biz as one of the Best 50 Women in Business and holds certifications from Corporate Coach U, The International Coaching Federation, The NeuroLeadership Institute, and is a graduate of Columbia University Business School’s Personal Leadership program.
Coaching: With over 25 years of business experience, Jeanie is an expert in the areas of executive performance, project management, process improvement, relationship building, and team empowerment and has coached countless individuals across the globe on how to make significant leaps forward in their careers and lives.
Speaking: A sought-after speaker, Jeanie loves sharing the story of her personal Warrior Journey, and nothing thrills her more than showing others how to activate their own Warrior Magic.
Join/subscribe to Jeanie’s communities:
- YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZ2HyNNyPoeCSqKClBC_w
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yourwarriormagic
- Warriors at Work virtual/live event notices: https://mailchi.mp/jeaniecoomber/warriorconversationsupdates
Please let us know if you would like to have a conversation with us. Email the CAP STRAT Women’s Forum with any questions at email@example.com! Or call us at 630.320.5100.