“I sort of just see what the world wants next. You know, I am devoted to women and women achieving parody in my lifetime.” – Genevieve Thiers
Genevieve’s first company, sittercity.com, is the first U.S. company to take caregiving services online and today has millions of users worldwide. Since selling the business, Genevieve has invested in businesses of 15 women tech CEOs and in over 50 female political candidates.
She believes that when it comes to politics, women need to form a squad around each other, which is why she regularly hosts political fundraisers in her home. She also manifests this belief through various projects.
- She’s a co-executive producer and the political tech trainer on RUN.
- Author of #TechYourself – the first-ever political tech playbook for candidates running for office.
- She’s trained over a thousand women on how to use tech in their campaigns and is one of the foremost thinkers when it comes to tech and politics in the country.
- She also created the Chicago-Based New Founders Conference, which is a political Ted.
- And her latest venture has been a podcast in crypto because of the belief that more women need to break through barriers (and crypto is one of those).
Please let us know if you would like to have a conversation with us. Email the CAP STRAT Women’s Forum with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or call us at 630.320.5100.